With an ever-increasing pressure to create innovative, user friendly web experiences with limited budgets, government departments around the world and turning to Drupal. As the world’s leading open-source Content Management System (CMS) for large scale websites, Drupal is the preferred platform for over 100 government websites within Australia.
One of Acquia’s founders, Kieran Lal, along with DEEWR's Daniel Nitsche, will give a comprehensive introduction to Drupal and explain how the Australian Government can “Do More With Drupal” at the breakfast seminar, followed by Acquia's Drupal in a Day training course.
So who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for a website: Communications, Marketing, Web, IT
- If you are considering Open Source as a viable alternative to a licensed CMS
- If you’re under pressure to innovate under current fiscal pressures
- If you have concerns over meeting the Web Accessibility National Transition Strategy
- If you’re interested in hearing how governments around the world are designing citizen-centric websites
Venue: Hotel Realm - 18 National Circuit, Barton, ACT
Time: 7.30am registration for 8am breakfast until 10am (free)
Training: 10am - 5pm (lunch included) $495 with early bird and group discounts available